Workshops, Courses and Events Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions relating to your participation in Workshops, Courses and Events with Fascia Training Institute. If you have any objections to the following Terms and Conditions, you should not make the purchase.
Your Conduct: All attendees are to be respectful and professional to our team, location, hosts, speakers and other attendees throughout the program at all times. Simone Fortier and her team reserve the right to remove attendees from any event immediately should they be deemed rude, uncooperative, or unprofessional in any way. In such cases, the attendee’s tuition/fees for the event will not be reimbursed under any circumstances, and they will not receive any advertised bonuses or qualify for our satisfaction guarantee or any other written or implied guarantee
Payment Plan Terms: You agree that your first payment is a non-refundable deposit. If for any reason you do not complete your payment plan as scheduled, all payment plan funds collected will be held for a maximum of one year. You may resume your payment plan schedule within this one-year time, agreeing that a $20 plus taxes per month administration fee will be added to your account for each month you fail to make your scheduled payment plan payment. Once all payments are made in full, your course fee paid will then be applied to a future program or event. If you do not pay in full within one year, including all administration fees, you forfeit the event and all monies related to it.
Pay in Full Terms: There are no refunds after 10 days of registering and paying in full. With a minimum of 30 days notice, you may transfer to the next available event at no cost. Cancellation or postponement of an event that you are registered for with less than 30 days prior to the event will require a $100 plus taxes rebooking or transfer fee. Once fee is paid, you will be scheduled into the next available event. If you cannot make the event, or you no show, you will forfeit the event and all monies related to it.
Should you no show an event you registered and paid for, you forfeit your registration and will not be transferred to another date nor will any refund be issued under any circumstances.
All events must be attended within one year (12 months) of registration and payment in full or all money is forfeited. Events than you are registered for can be transferred to 3rd parties by paying a $100 plus taxes transfer fee. Requests must be in writing to email@example.com.
All participants must sign an event waiver, filming release and disclaimer of liability at registration. All forms must be completed in order to attend the event/workshop. Simone Fortier reserves the right to increase event size, change event dates, change event venues, change event frequency or substitute trainers for any event without prior notification.
Any payments made are for registration costs cost. Food, accommodation and travel are not included.
Neuro Nation Terms and Conditions
1. All Neuro Nation Mentorship Group memberships are 12 months.
2. This agreement date is your joining date for the Neuro Nation Mentorship Group.
3. Neuro Nation Mentorship Group memberships are either paid monthly or paid in full (PIF) and cannot be put on hold, stopped, or cancelled for any reason during the 12-month period.
4. There are no refunds on Neuro Nation Mentorship Group memberships after 10 days of the order date.
5. You may transfer your membership to another person. There is a $100 transfer fee and forms to complete.
6. All monthly payments on your 12-month membership will be charged once per month whether you attend meetings or not.
7. A $25 NSF fee plus applicable taxes will be charged per failed attempt for credit card payments.
8. Neuro Nation Mentorship Group memberships will NOT automatically renew as a monthly membership on the renewal date. Should you wish to continue, please provide notice to Simone Fortier and your membership will continue at your monthly fee (you will not incur any price increase, even if the membership fee has increased for new members).
9. Simone Fortier guarantees meetings each month for your 12-month membership (Online Meetings)
10. Simone Fortier reserves the right to change and enhance the Neuro Nation Mentorship Group and processes at any time without notification.
14. Simone Fortier reserves the right to change the facilitator in any Neuro Nation Mentorship Group at any time.
15. You recognize and agree that Simone Fortier has made no implications, warranties, promises, projections, representations, or guarantees whatsoever to you about future prospects or earnings, or that you will earn any money, with respect to your purchase of Neuro Nation Mentorship Group, and that Simone Fortier has not authorized any such projection, promise, or representation by others.
16. Any earnings or income statements, or any earnings or income examples, are only estimates of what Simone Fortier believes you could earn. There is no assurance you will do as well as stated in any examples. If you rely upon any figures provided, you must accept the entire risk of not doing as well as the information provided.
17. There is no assurance that any prior successes or past results as to earnings or income will apply, nor can any prior successes be used, as an indication of your future success or results from any of the information, content, or strategies. Any and all claims or representations as to income or earnings are not to be considered as “average earnings”. You are entirely responsible for your success.