Dynamic Brain Healing / – Refresher Course
As a practitioner, you may not take the time for self-care. This is a wonderful opportunity to refine your skills but also take 3 days to focus on yourself. If you have taken the course years ago, I highly recommend retaking, the course has evolved, the system is clinically proven and is changing people’s lives and literally saving lives.
I am getting so many requests for practitioners in various cities. If you have taken the course years ago in order for FTI to refer to you, it is best to refresh your skills.
A reminder of the focus of the course.
The 7 Step protocol system was designed specifically to treat the 20 percent who do not recover from a concussion in under 4 weeks.
The protocol also supports those with a concussion, head injury, stroke, migraine sufferers, the aging brain, Parkinson’s, and MS patients.
This dynamic brain treatment protocol includes brain health assessment training. We have completed its first year of clinical trials. The results of the Brain Health Assessment protocol are significant. It is essential to understand the biochemistry of the brain to accelerate healing and is the baseline to measure improvement.
How we are different!
What you will review in the Dynamic Brain Healing: FTI Philosophy Less is Better
- Learn how to create space in the Cranium
- Learn how to affect the Lymphatic, Fascial and Nervous Systems
- Learn how to take the body and brain out of fight or flight
- Learn how to Reduce notice and light sensitivity
- Learn corrective exercises to retrain the brain
- This protocol is not only for the treatment of concussion but for prevention, keeping the brain healthy at any age
- Learn brain nutrition for healing and optimizing performance
Management of concussion may not be the treatment of concussion – Management generally looks at assessment, diagnosing, and following a time schedule of return to play or work. Some management programs offer a hands-on approach to releasing the vestibular system which is for balance issues that may or may not be concussion-related.
Foundation of Dynamic Brain Healing
- 7 Protocols
- Team Development – Strength building
FTI treats those that have suffered years, decades, and lifetimes. Programs for management are unique for each person.