Dynamic Brain Healing /7 Step Concussion Protocol
May 27, 28, and 29th, 2022 Friday 10 am to 6 pm, Saturday 830 am to 6 pm and Sunday 830 am to 6 pm.
This course is for the health care professional and strength coaches who demand excellence and want results for their clients and athletes. The protocol was designed specifically to treat the 20 percent who do not recover from a concussion in under 4 weeks.
The protocol also supports those with a concussion, head injury, stroke, migraine sufferers, the aging brain, Parkinson’s, and MS patients.
This dynamic brain treatment protocol includes brain health assessment training. We have completed its first year of clinical trials. The results of the Brain Health Assessment protocol are significant. It is essential to understand the biochemistry of the brain to accelerate healing and is the baseline to measure improvement.
How we are different!
What you will learn in the 7 Step Concussion Treatment and Dynamic Brain Healing: FTI Philosophy Less is Better
- Learn how to creates space in the Cranium
- Learn how to affect the Lymphatic, Fascial and Nervous System
- Learn how to take the body and brain out of fight or flight
- Learn how to Reduce notice and light sensitivity
- Learn corrective exercises to retrain the brain
- This protocol is not only for the treatment of concussion but for prevention, keep the brain healthy at any age
- Learn brain nutrition for healing and optimizing performance
Management of concussion may not be the treatment of concussion – Management generally looks at assessment, diagnosing, following a time schedule of return to play or work. Some management programs offer a hands-on approach to release the vestibular system which is for balance issues that may or may not be concussion-related.
Foundation of Dynamic Brain Healing
- 7 Protocols
- Team Development – Strength building
What management looks like for those that heal within 4 weeks or less.
- Managing concussion takes a team. Getting the right doctors, imaging, treatments, and knowing the hierarchy is crucial to healing the brain. This will be shared in the course.
- Step 1: Return to regular activities. The course discusses how to do this optimally and what corrective exercises need to be done based on fascia lines of tension in the body and cranium.
- Step 2: Light aerobic activity. Fascia mobility movements and step-by-step instructions on how to increase activity will be shared in the course for individuals that have symptoms lasting over 2 months.
- Step 3: Moderate Activity. What that looks like for individuals who have ongoing symptoms and correcting dysfunction in the fascia and lymphatic system.
- Step 4: Heavy activity. Increasing cardio workouts and dry-land training. It cannot occur unless the fascial foundation is restored.
- Step 5: Return to practice and full contact. What to do if symptoms return.
- Step 6: Competition. When symptoms may present after return to play what protocols are best for each specific symptom will be discussed.
FTI treats those that have suffered years, decades, and lifetimes. Programs for management are unique for each person.