This course is for the health care professional and strength coaches who demand excellence and want results for their clients and athletes. The protocol was designed specifically to treat the 20 percent who do not recover from a concussion in under 4 weeks.
The protocol also supports those with a concussion, head injury, stroke, migraine sufferers, the aging brain, Parkinson’s, and MS patients.
This dynamic brain treatment protocol includes brain health assessment training. We have completed its first year of clinical trials. The results of the Brain Health Assessment protocol are significant. It is essential to understand the biochemistry of the brain to accelerate healing and is the baseline to measure improvement.
How we are different!
What you will learn in the 7 Step Concussion Treatment and Dynamic Brain Healing: FTI Philosophy Less is Better
- Learn how to creates space in the Cranium
- Learn how to affect the Lymphatic, Fascial and Nervous System
- Learn how to take the body and brain out of fight or flight
- Learn how to Reduce notice and light sensitivity
- Learn corrective exercises to retrain the brain
- This protocol is not only for the treatment of concussion but for prevention, keep the brain healthy at any age
- Learn brain nutrition for healing and optimizing performance
Management of concussion may not be the treatment of concussion – Management generally looks at assessment, diagnosing, following a time schedule of return to play or work. Some management programs offer a hands-on approach to release the vestibular system which is for balance issues that may or may not be concussion-related.
Foundation of Dynamic Brain Healing
- 7 Protocols
- Team Development – Strength building
FTI treats those that have suffered years, decades, and lifetimes. Programs for management are unique for each person.