7 Step Concussion Treatment and Dynamic Brain HealingWorkshop Information:
The theory is now offered online must be completed before the course start. There are quizzes at the end of each module.
Course Hours: Saturday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Sunday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
This course is designed for Strength and Conditioning Coaches, Athletic therapists; Massage therapists, Manual therapists; Physiotherapists; and Chiropractors.
Sign up for this intensive course that offers practical and straightforward approaches to Fascially treat head injuries, along with fascial and brain corrective exercises.
- Structural mobilization of the cranium and cervical spine
- Fascial distortion-postural analysis
- Stages of healing after head injury and how to treat the brain
– Reduce inflammation in the brain
– Take the body out of fight or flight
– Restore balance and improve performance
– Elevate your practitioner skills
– Eliminate symptoms of concussion
– Emerge as the expert
Purchase Registration for Concussion Protocol 1
Calgary Concussion Protocol June 12 and 13, 2020
7 Step Concussion Protocol June 13 and 14, 2020. Theory portion, of course, is online and must be completed before June 13.
The 7 Step Concussion Protocol or Dynamic Brain Healing Workshop has taken the theory portion of the course online. With purchase of the entire course, you can complete the online modules before the live course on June 12 and 13, 2020. This is the last time this course is offered at 795.00 the next course will be 995.00.
Management of concussion may not be the treatment of concussion – Management generally looks at assessment, diagnosing, following a time schedule of return to play or work. Some management programs offer a hands-on approach to release the vestibular system which is for balance issues that may or may not be concussion-related. Treatments ice/heat, stims, IMS joint mobilization, cardio, and education may or may not heal the brain, these types of treatments are mostly for soft tissue injury, which can be a part of concussion but does not deal with the inflammation in the brain directly. Simply doing cranial sacral therapy without awareness of circulation and drainage can actually increase symptoms.
Return to play from the 7 Step Concussion perspective:
- Managing concussion takes a team. Getting the right doctors, imaging, treatments, and knowing the hierarchy is crucial to healing the brain. This will be shared in the course.
- Step 1: Return to regular activities. The course discusses how to do this optimally and what corrective exercises need to be done based on fascia lines of tension in the body and cranium.
- Step 2: Light aerobic activity. Fascia mobility movements and step-by-step instructions on how to increase activity will be shared in the course for individuals that have symptoms lasting over 2 months.
- Step 3: Moderate Activity. What that looks like for individuals who have ongoing symptoms and correcting dysfunction in the fascia and lymphatic system.
- Step 4: Heavy activity. Increasing cardio workouts and dry-land training. It cannot occur unless the fascial foundation is restored.
- Step 5: Return to practice and full contact. What to do if symptoms return.
- Step 6: Competition. When symptoms may present after return to play what protocol are best for each specific symptom will be discussed.
What you will learn in the 7 Step Concussion Treatment and Dynamic Brain Healing:
- Learn how to creates space in the Cranium
- Learn how to affect the Lymphatic, Fascial and Nervous System
- Learn how to take the body and brain out of fight or flight
- Learn how to Reduce notice and light sensitivity
- Learn corrective exercises to retrain the brain
- This protocol is not only for treatment of concussion but for prevention, keep the brain healthy at any age
- Learn brain nutrition for healing and optimizing performance
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a call.