Learn the techniques to reduce the impact of concussion and improve brain health.
This course helps practitioners gain efficient skills and insight into the practical application of fascia to training, performance, and therapy.
It will focus on how to alleviate patient symptoms of concussion.
Sign up today. Early bird rate is now $895.
Purchase Registration for Concussion Protocol Training
Chicago – 7 Step Concussion Protocol Workshop – June 26-28, 2020
Coming to Chicago in June 26-28 (new date), 2020.
Learn techniques to reduce the impact of concussion and improve brain health.
Instructor: Simone Fortier
Register before April 1st, to get the early bird rate of $795. Regular rate is $995.
About the Course:
- Helps practitioners gain efficient skills and insight into the practice application of fascia to training, performance, and therapy.
- The contribution of fascia, myofascial restrictions, cranial sacral system, lymphatic system, and the brain itself to concussion.
- Focusing on how to release these structures, and how to serve to alleviate patient symptoms.
- 3 day intensive consists of practice hands-on activities, increasing the practitioner listening skills, and palpation skills.
- Lectures on theory, anatomy, contraindications will be give; focusing on how the head injury affects quality of life and performance.
- This course is a result driven program.